Saturday, 8 August 2009

Sorry lmfao, I had like, a huge breakdown in the last post.
THERE WAS A PRETTY MOON THE OTHER DAY.
When I refind my cable, I'll put some picshars up (:

Omg, Solarscream is my new ttly badass character, I've got two versions, one on quizilla for my fanfic, where her name is really Azureyesta but she looses her memory and the Decepticons rename her Solarscream so then she finds out about her past through PROWL, who's like her on-off love and decides just to name herself Solar. She's cute :3.

The other one is a completely wicked Decepticon Starscream clone. I kinda wanted her to fancy Starscream, but then people had ethical issues with it - like if fancying your clone was acceptable and stuff. So instead since she's in the stockades with all the other decepticons her and Blitzwing are working together to escape and free all the Decepticons, so I want her to have a crush on his civil, smart face, which will be LMFAO if they actually started dating. She'd get so pissed at his other two sides xD. My favourite bit is that when they captured her, they went to take her stasis cuffs off, but she turned around, punched Sentinel in the face and jumped at the twins. And I'm just like YEZ TAKE THAT SENTINEL. But she has to wear stasis cuffs in prisonjailthing now :c

Anywayse, yeah, I like germans 8D or at least, nazi-german-smart-lookin-commanders, fsadiasnfoan I mean like...


BUT A HUMAN.
Okay, I love robots, go away. I'm a... mechanophile? Or at least, I would if they were like tfa characters, cause like, they're fucking hot. I mean, look at Prowl, he's sexy, Bee is adorable and the sort of childhood-romance type, Starscream is the abusive yet wickedly dominant boyfriend. Megatron is just, the husband, in the future, that's cranky but ultimately the power and persona is HOT. And blitzwing is a hilarious fling 8D if I could, I'd have Solar go out with ALL of them, because like, I want her to be totally flirty, like Blackarachnia is with Optimus and Sentinel, but with the 'cons. Hot stuff.

so anyway, I love noodles. Did I mention they're amazing? They're vegetarian yet flavoured of meat, the dastardlyness of it all. I remember I used to use that word all the time, Dastardly, from like, that cartoon, with the dog. I can't remember it, but it was dastardly.

I drew some stuff, theys pretty, look!




They all look better in real life, unscanned and stuff. OKAY I CAN'T DRAW, LEAVE ME ALONE. I'm a photographer, not an artist. Though I wish I was an artist... *sadface* I can't draw :c

Anywho, I don't hate americans, I was over-reacting in the other post.
But anyway, I DON'T like french people, but that's about it. There's always been a lot of hate betwen the british and french, mostly from us going "YE BASTARDS". But yeah, I don't like them xD.

facebook is really boring, everyone's into farmville and i keep saying i'll reply to my messages, but never doing so |: fml

I'm still lookin' for a new owner for Ruined, though I might just go with the applicant I've had so far.

I want my character Solar comissioned - white, grey and blue, with jet wings, blue eyes, no brand and two golden samurai swords. Dig?

decolesse@hotmail.co.uk
^ thar

cassiaheatley.deviantart.com
^ thar

transformersanimated.proboards.com
^ TFA 8D

it's seriously like the best.

I won't be posting for like, a week or smth, cause I'm in cornwall and won't get a lot of pc-time | :
but I will be on the beach (when it's raining) and there will be sea (which is freezing) and birds. Photos |D cool beans.

Yeah, I'll talk later.
ly [: x

No comments:

Post a Comment