Sunday, 2 August 2009

Omg, like, yesterday I ran for a bazillion hours. Okay, about 3 1/2 hours, with about 5 breaks, but still! I came to about 24km ran in total and 1000 calories (ish) burnt off e.e PAIN.

While doing that though I watched all 6 episodes of combat pilot, which was a mental strain just to watch, then watched Dara O'brian's comedy, before halfway through realizing I'D WATCHED THIS ALREADY.

fdsifsdogihnsdgi.

today, I'm supposed to be doing my english coursework anddd painting my room. the paint can wait imo.

I went shopping today, to tesco's, me and my dad are awful at shopping, we bought lotsa junk. but i was walking around the store and i saw OMG:
and i had to have it, so i bought it and took it home where it will wait till i have need of a bag. i have a rediculous bad-trend-line. lets review the last like, year.

FIRST: Disney mickey mouse denim bag
SECOND: Converse backpack
THIRD: Oreo backpack
FOURTH: Jansport backpack
FIFTH: Angel, Baby, Stuff christina augilara shoulderbag
SIXTH: Some kinda vans or quicksilver bag, I forget
SEVENTH: brings us to today, blue banana free bag you get when you buy stuff
EIGHTH: birds beige and pink tote
NINTH: the one i bought today, above, TRANSFORMERS 8D


I feel like such a nerd, I keep being really addictively into TF. I almost spent £30 on the ROTF for the Wii today when I went OMG I WANT THAT when i saw it in tesco. but i didn't get it. :c my dad talked me out of it, but SOME DAY!

i want rid of that thing behind me, it's like, oh phoo, i can't explain, so this pictures of my room, then I'll say WHAT I WANT GONE;












omg that took forever to upload. stupid blogger. i cba to write anymore, i have stuff to do, places to be! more the first, less the latter :(

it's silly, i keep getting red cross and red arrows confused - a mistake i'm sure neither would be to chuffed about. but i'm in cornwall when the red arrows fly - but my mum's on a stupid painting course! what's more important, her painting the sea or me getting photos of insanely fast jets spurting out colourful fumes and taking a step further toward my career? NO COMPETITION.

:c

anyway, imma off. laturrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment