Basically I did some of what I wanted to do yesterday - I watched Snow Dogs and Serenity, which are big woops, I ran and stuff like that.
Today was a bit more of a health fail, I've done no excercise, woke up at 1pm, went to the cinema just now and had a HUGE bag of cheesy doritos with probably like 1500 calories to myself, then two small bags of butterkist popcorn, a twister icelolly and about 1 1/2 letres of non-diet orange fizz stuff. AND LUNCH/DINNER. IMMA HEALTHY.
I should totally stop with my site-making addiction, and while on that note, does anyone want a half-made horse rp? I got halfway through making it after liona/wills convinced me to just by saying along the lines of "if you made one it'd be awesome" then two hours later went - wait, what the hell. So I need to get rid of it now, it's called SAY HELLO and you can find it at www.saihello.proboards.com just PM me on there and say "GIMME YO SITE" and its yours.
I should do the same really for TFA and Ruined tbh, get out of any other rps I'm in - I already did with HCII - and stop behaving like a kid. I mean for some people it's fine, you can roleplay all you like but I hate that I roleplay but I can't stop because I feel like a failure for letting people down. So Ruined and TFA continue. It sucks, if I could, I'd hand over the site - on TFA the people are all transformers fans, but know little of proboards, so I can't hand it over to anyone capable. On Ruined - I'd love to hand it over to lion/wills but a) she'd kill me and b) she seems busy with her own life and keeping 21G alive, but as soon as I can, I'll adopt the sites off to someone. I hope that's not too far off in the future :/.
Before I sleep I want to run.
Pelham 123 is actually quite good, the guy that plays Ryder is hottttttttt and the movie itself is rather interesting if I do say so myself :].
Iyuuuhhhh, tomorrow I have to go and do a promo photoshoot for After Prom I'm Gone and Forever or Never. I wanna be callled ROBOTS IN DISGUISE. But that's just cause, yano, I like Transformers. I might make my latest Photography enterprise that.
It's 90 days and 58 minuites until I apply to the RAF.
Cool beans.
I intend to get physically fit and active in those days.
I want to finish my English coursework by Sunday.
I want to finish my Biology and Physics (PARTICULARLY Physics) coursework final pieces in the next week (Bio Monday, Physics Wednesday).
Me and dad are gonna do a driving day sometime soonish, which should be fun.
If my Step mum's mum dies, she's moving out to america and me and my dad will have to get another home (in England).
If she adopted me, I could join the USAF. Scary thought.
She'd never adopt me (:
BUT IT WOULD MEAN I COULD DRIVE F22's. Which are fucking awesome planes.
FSJDIASJOIFGAOINDASDOSA. I miss wills :c
No comments:
Post a Comment